10 fast facts about Tina
What better way to get to know someone than to play 20 questions, or in this case 10 questions, because 20 seems like a long commitment for you to make. Here we go!
1. I was born in Adelaide and spent all of my teenage years speaking in an English accent down at Glenelg beach drinking heaps good wine.
2. If you catch me wearing anything other than black, stripes, grey, khaki or white then there’s something wrong with me and you should give me some serious side eye.
3. My family comes from a small Greek island in the Ionian Sea called Meganisi. It’s the shit and if I could be there every day I would. I’m a geek, so I made a YouTube video about it.
4. My nickname was, at one stage, Jack Horner, because I had my thumb in many pies. I used to take offence to this, but now it has become one of my greatest assets.
5. My favourite place in Melbourne is Oakleigh, because I’m a typical Greek and love drinking frappe and people watching. This is followed closely by Seaford beach.
6. I spend far too much time on Tumblr.
7. I like llamas and goats and I would love to have them as pets. I’d name them Chico and Pico and they would be the best of friends, solving crimes and high-fiving with their hooves. Yeah!
8. I’m obsessed with the gym and fitness in general. My YouTube subscriptions are mainly bodybuilders and my wardrobe is full of active-wear.
9. Aside from Jack Horner I’m also known as- Benny, Tin Tin, Teenie, Teens, Tinaki and Llama. Feel free to address me as any of the latter.
10. My music taste includes Greek and gangster RNB with a few exceptions in between. It’s random and fantastic and if you’re curious check out my Spotify.